SCT Inst Credit Transfer
SEPA Instant rulebook is available on the European Payments Council website.
- The 2017 Instant Credit Transfer ( SCT Inst) rulebook version 1.1
- SEPA Instant Credit Transfer Scheme Interbank Implementation Guidelines
Detailed documentation including ISO20022 field level specification is available on the European Automated Clearing House Association (EACHA) website. (Annex III Administration Messages contains the specification of ping (echo messages) mandatory in the GIROInstant implementation):
The European Central Bank provides Documents on TARGET Instant Payments Settlement (TIPS).
The rulebooks became available for the public.
- HCT Inst rulebooks (Szolgáltatások > AZUR Projekt > AZUR séma)
The central bank of Hungary (MNB) has publications available in Hungarian:
The law regulating fund transfers in Hungary:
ISO 20022 documents
SEPA Instant mandates to use old versions of the documents . They can be found in the archives.
- Second version of the Payments Clearing and Settlement messages
- Sample messages
- MDR (Message Definition Report)
The current versions can be found here: